OPEN TO THE PUBLIC FROM 10.00 AM - 3.00 PM
Pay on the gate £5 per adult
accompanied U12's are FREE
Pay with CARD or CASH
Motorbikes - 3.00 single / 5.00 with passenger
Our main event is the North West's Family Motor Show on the last Sunday in May each year.
It has been growing over the last few years with thousands of visitors flocking from Lancashire, Yorkshire and beyond to our home at Nelson & Colne College, BB9 7YT.
The show aims to offer a great value family day out with entry price kept as low as possible.
We offer a wide range of approximately 200+ vehicles and 200+ Motorbikes to see with no vehicle type excluded, plus live music, entertainment, trade, food and more.
- Live music from Josh Hindle along with Ribble FM hosting you and our very own Rev and Go... Kev Furber
- Stormtroopers and more onsite all day - take pictures along side the characters, lets hope Darth Vader isn't busy.
- Face Glitter Tattoos, Cake stalls, Tombola, Raffles
- Model cars, Racing Tracks, Trains all in the sports hall !!!
- Magician on site - back again this year.
- The Big Race - Watch the mascots from Air Ambulance and Pendleside Hospice race for charity.
For exhibitors this is a PRE-BOOK EVENT ONLY. Due to the amount of people we have on site it is unsafe to allow any vehicles to enter without booking in advance. Spaces sell out quickly so please visit our online booking section to secure your place at this fantastic event.
NO VISITOR PRE-SALE TICKETS - Gate price £5 Adults.
Accompanied Under 12's Free
Pendle Powerfest Ltd is a non-profit company with the aim of fundraising for chosen good causes.
CICELEY MOTORSPORT TEAM MANAGER
We are delighted to be able to have the time to support a local event and help raise money for good causes. We’ve had a fantastic day and will do our best to support the organisers in future
COUNCILLOR ROSEMARY CARROLL,
MAYOR OF PENDLE
I was delighted to open this year’s Pendle Powerfest. It was a fantastic day which attracted people of all ages.
It’s great to see high profile events like this taking place in the borough. They help us to put Pendle on the map as a premier visitor destination.
FOUNDER OF THE MOTHERTRUCKERS CLUB
A really well run and fun packed event. Well done all the organisers and all those who take part x